Header Ads

My blog has been reported as attack site by a Malaysia forumer that admitted as hacker

Hi all friend,
May be you will have got "an attack site attention" from stopbadware.org if you visiting
my blog
two or three days ago. Well, but no one of stopbackware.org's data partners
are reporting badware
activity related to my site when i request a indepentent analyzier to check my Blog content.

Here are my email analyz report

We have processed your request for review of your website,
http://dickyrinaldo.blogspot.com

At this time, none of our data partners are reporting badware activity
related to the site. Any warnings displayed by our partners about your
site have either already been
removed or should be removed shortly. In addition, the report(s) about
this site in StopBadware's Clearinghouse have been moved from "active"
to "archived."

For tips on keeping your website clean and secure, please visit:
http://stopbadware.org/home/security

If you have further questions, please visit our online help &
discussion community: BadwareBusters.org

The StopBadware Team


Yeah, it coz malaysian forumer that make my blog reported as a dangerous
site. Some last day when my nasionalist soul command my body and mind to
defense My Nation that claimed all original Indonesia things from
traditional food up to Islands in my country Indonesia. I has attacked
as a dislike ordinary forumer at a malaysian forum that admitted their
as "hacker" :-P

This may be as attention to all website and blog owner to be carefull
about your security and access process.

Best regards,
This Blog Owner

8 komentar

Anonim mengatakan...

It was very interesting for me to read this article. Thank you for it. I like such topics and anything connected to them. I would like to read more on that blog soon.

Unknown mengatakan...

Oh... thanks for your visit... visit back :D

Anonim mengatakan...

By the way, try Wifi blocker to disable all secret devices in your home or office.

Unknown mengatakan...

oh thanks for your recomendation :D

Anonim mengatakan...

Hello. And Bye.

Anonim mengatakan...

Nice brief and this fill someone in on helped me alot in my college assignement. Gratefulness you seeking your information.

Anonim mengatakan...

good afternoon dudes. I'm really into shoes and I was digging allowing for regarding that exact model. The prices as regards the boots were all over 350 pounds on every site. But completely I base this site selling them as a remedy for half price. I absolutely want these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will probably purchase these. what is your opinion?

Anonim mengatakan...

good afternoon bros. I'm honestly into shoes and I was looking allowing for regarding that meticulous model. The prices as regards the sneakers are about 210 bucks everwhere. But definitively I set this site selling them for half price. I exceptionally love these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will probably buy those. what do you think?

Diberdayakan oleh Blogger.